Sunday 4 November 2012

OOTD - Bright Copper Kettles & Warm Woolen Mittens

I haven't done an outfit post on here for ages! The main reason for this is that I haven't been wearing anything overly exciting that I felt was worth sharing but also, when you read as many amazing blogs as I do, it is easy to become intimidated by the incredible clothing, cool poses and professional set ups you could only dream of recreating. But here I am anyway, posing badly in my garden, wearing yet another casual work outfit, and featuring a few items from my previous 'Winter Warmer Haul' post.







Coat - Joy
Oversized Top - Topshop
Snood - Primark
Disco Treggings - Topshop
Mittens - Primark
Vans - Office
Lips - Benefit - 'No Competition' 

First of all, apologies for the fact my eyes are shut in every photo, It was so bright! It has been so cold in the UK this past few weeks, as I'm sure most of you will know, so I've been wearing this coat I bought last year from Joy to tide me over until I found the perfect new one. Yes you might notice I said FOUND there, because yesterday I purchased my dream Autumn/Winter coat! I won't give too much away as I will be doing a post on it over the next few days but lets just say it's got a little bit of burgundy, a little bit of leather, and a little bit of fur; IDEAL.

As for the Topshop 'Disco Treggings', I love the look of them but I have to confess I am seriously disappointed and will be taking them back first chance I get. They ripped almost straight away and were SO big they were constantly falling down, not ideal for running up and down the stairs at work! I wouldn't really recommend these if you're after them for every day wear like I was but they would probably be fine for a night out or a meal. I guess when it comes to disco pants, maybe you do get what you pay for?

The makeup I have been wearing day to day in Autumn is typically what you see in the photo. A warm blush, subtle winged liner and a berry toned lip. As you all know I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer so I like to make a bold lipstick the main focus of my daily makeup look.

Have any of you tried the Topshop Disco Treggings? I'd love to know if you had the same problems!


Becca.x




6 comments:

  1. Your hair is a beautiful colour! Love your outfit too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Its not looking great in real life, really needs dying! xx

      Delete
  2. love your outfit, it looks so cosy. also jealous that your primark offers a selection of snoods, min has illuminious pink and thats it ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha no way! Who doesnt like a bit of pink? ;) xx

      Delete
  3. You're gorgeous <3
    Lovely blog <3
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! I definitely will :) xx

      Delete