Friday 9 November 2012

OOTD - Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I am having the best day ever! Me and Andrew both have the day off so I spent the morning in a hot soaky bubble bath, got ready listening to Christmas songs (It's never too early) and then we sped off to M&S to buy a ton of treats for a comfy movie day. The candles are lit, cheese is being consumed, I honestly couldn't feel more festive! This is what I wore today to keep warm and cosy, I cannot get enough of this new coat!






Beanie - Primark
Coat - Label Lab @House of Fraser
Fur Stole - H&M
Jumper - Primark
Pleather Skirt - Topshop
Stud Heel Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Lips - Mac 'Shy Girl'

Soz about the serious ghost face! I hadn't put much makeup on anyway as I was just nipping to the shop; Just a bit of foundation, mascara and my favourite nude lipstick. I love my new coat, I got it in the House of Fraser brand event last week so instead of £130 it cost me around £75, bargain! It is made of real wool in a gorgeous speckled burgundy colour with a pleather collar and pocket trim. I bought the H&M fur stole in black as I love fur collars on coats. I also cannot stop wearing this new Topshop leather-look skater skirt. It gives any outfit a bit of a 'grunge' edge and is so easy to style. My leopard print shoes were the steal of the century! They were £10 in the Urban Outfitters sale with a further 20% off and free delivery so that's just £8! I love the stud detail on the heel, they look so much more expensive!

Finally I need a little advice from you all. My hair has faded sooo much as you can see from the photos and I really cannot whether to go back Ombre or dye it all really dark chocolate brown. My hair is so dull at the moment but I just don't know what to do with it. Suggestions welcome!



Becca.x




4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing! So nice, Ill always be a sucker for leopard print haha!
    And I say go dark chocolatey brown through winter and them back ombré when it fades again in a few months :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah cant believe how cheap they were! Ive been weighing it up all afternoon and I think im going to DIY ombre tomorrow night then if it looks bad ill just go dark, then atleast I know I tried ;) xx

      Delete