Thursday 15 November 2012

OOTD - Leopard & (Fake) Litas

Hi guys, just another little outfit post for you today featuring my new Lita rip-offs from Office! I just cannot get over how comfy they are, I'm usually the girl who takes her shoes off after about 5 minutes on a night out and forgets one of them in the taxi on the way home but I think these may just change that! Not that I actually go out anymore...












Shirt - River Island
Skirt - Topshop
Coat - Label Lab @ House of Fraser
Fur Stole - H&M
Boots - Office
Lipstick - Chantecaille 'Aurora' 

Apologies for featuring this skirt AGAIN. I know its been in my last 3 outfit posts but I honestly cannot stop wearing it, it literally goes with everything, I just love it! I bought this leopard print shirt from River Island a couple of months ago and I love the black contrasting sleeves and little studs on the collar,it's perfect for this time of year.

I have a few days off work at the moment so I'm trying to post as often as possible, I'm really enjoying blogging and can't believe it's nearly 6 months since I started, I feel like I've come such a long way. I'm nearly at 100 GFC followers now and looking forward to doing a little give away to thank you all for your support so keep your eyes peeled for that over the next couple of weeks! In terms of the prize I'm unsure whether to go for one high end item or whether to get a few different drugstore bits so let me know what you guys would prefer, it's one of you who will be receiving it afterall!


Becca.x


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit - love love love those shoes! Would love you to check out my blog if you ever have a spare minute, and maybe follow each other if you like? Can't wait to start planning my first giveaway either :)

    Sam Muses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, Ill take a look at yours now :) x

      Delete
  2. Your coat is amazing - looks so cosy! Love your skirt too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I managed to get it half price in the House of Fraser brand event so was chuffed with that! xx

      Delete