Saturday 23 February 2013

OOTD - Playing Hot & Cold

It's been ages since I last did an outfit post, Daisy cost a small fortune so unfortunately my other love (shopping) has had to go on the back burner. This has resulted in me having no inspiration to piece any interesting items together and all my outfits have been looking very boring and samey. I often find it really tricky to know what to wear during these transitional months; One minute it's glorious sunshine, and the next (like now) It's snowing again! This is a little outfit I put together the other day, using old neglected items from the bottom of my floordrobe, to welcome in a little bit of sun.






Scarf - Zara
Dress - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Radley 'Holloway'
Boots - Office 'Dextor Strap'
Lips - Revlon 'Smoked Peach'

I'm hoping that when pay day comes around this month I'll be able to treat myself to a few new bits to get my wardrobe ready for spring, what do you think are the key pieces for S/S 2013?


Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment